Based on a literature review and survey in selected EU countries, this document provides recommendations for actions and strategy and policy changes by the European Union, Member States and training providers. The engagement of all these actors is needed to reorient the competencies of the public health workforce to the needs of modern Europe.
- Migration at the European level
- Health and migration in Europe
- Toward a migrant-sensitive health workforce
- Policies and practices of health professional training in Europe
- Survey findings on training a migrant-sensitive public health workforce