The Migration Health Research Portal is comprised of :
- IOM Migration and Health Publications (including: research papers, technical reports, policy briefs, health profiles, training manuals/guides, factsheets, newsletters, conference and poster presentations)
- IOM Migration Health Projects (Completed/Ongoing from around the globe)
- Migration Health and Development Global Scholars Network (MHADRI)
- IOM Migration Health Research Bulletin (bi-monthly newsletter)
- Upcoming Events relevant to Migration and Health
The site serves as a practical platform for connecting research experts/scholars, learning about migration health research initiatives globally, and improving evidence-based policy and practice. Upcoming events relevant to migration and health are also presented. We are currently working to build a global database of all migration and health research publications via an open source platform, searchable by typology of migrant and topic such as mental health, nutrition, etc.