This report has been produced within the framework of the International Organization for Migration project 'EU Partnerships to reduce HIV & public health vulnerabilities associated with population mobility" funded by the Portuguese EU presidency in collaboration with the governments of Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Portugal and the Netherlands.
Contents of this country report:
- HIV/ TB poliicy and legal frameworks
- Migration policy and legal context
- Immigration and migration profiles
- Portugal examples of activities of special interest
- Migrants questionnaire study