This report has been produced within the framework of the International Organization for Migration project 'EU Partnerships to reduce HIV & public health vulnerabilities associated with population mobility funded by the Portuguese EU presidency in collaboration with the governments of Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Malta,
Portugal and the Netherlands.
- General information on Hungary: Statistical data on Hungary
- Migrants in Hungary: Terminologies regarding migrants, Statistical figures on migrants, Changing profile of legal migrants since 2002, Profile of asylum seekers since 2002, Effect of the Yugoslavian civil war onto the migration profile; Migrant’s distribution in Hungary; Outcomes of the interviews with questionnaires among migrants
- Relavant legislation and the national migration agency
- Education for migrants in Hungary
- Overview of the national health care system in Hungary
- Health care for foreigners in Hungary .
- HIV/AIDS in Hungary
- HIV and co-infection among migrant population in Hungary
Region/Country (by coverage)
International Organization for Migration