This publications portal is a repository of all IOM migration health publications from 2006 to present where IOM was a primary contributor.
Publications include peer-reviewed scientific papers, technical reports, training guides/manuals, policy briefs/discussion papers, factsheets, newsletters, research reviews, conference and poster presentations. These are categorized by topic, author, country/region covered as well as by year, language, and type of publication. The map reflects the countries covered by the publications.
To browse or search: simply use the filter options on the left-hand side. Alternatively, you can enter keyword/s in the search box. Selecting a specific publication will lead to a ‘download’ link or link to the website where the document is housed. Here is the step-by-step guide for your reference.
This book is dedicated to the numerous staff members who served at the frontlines of IOM's ebola response as well as those in the supportive roles who contributed towards its success.
- IOM responds to a public health emergency of international concern
- On the road to three ebola treatment units
- Surviving ebola treatment units
- Getting fully equipped to treat ebola patients
- On the frontlines at the community care centre and the…
- Between May 9 and 13, IOM, in partnership with CDC, launched the first simulation exercise to manage EVD cases at the Madina Oula Point of Entry (PoE), at the border with Sierra Leone. Between May 22 and 26, it launched the second simulation exercise at the PoE of Baala, near Liberia. The main objective of these exercises is to prepare the authorities in charge of the points of entry in detecting, notifying and managing any suspected case of potential epidemic disease…