A report that assesses and documents on-the-ground pilot projects in which IOM, in collaboration with partners in Swaziland, Mozambique, Lesotho, South Africa and Zambia, implemented a multi -faceted HIV response in migration affected communities.
- Executive Summary
- Partnership o HIV and mobility in Southern Africa (PHAMSA)
- Emerging good practices in mgration and HIV in Southern Africa
- Regional relevance of IOM pilot projects - regional strategic frameworks and declarations; at a regional level, emerging good practices identified
- Lessons learnt - common lessons learned
- Recommendations - advocacy and policy; programme