Author/s: Helena Legido-Quigley, Nicola Pocock, Sok Teng Tan, Leire Pajin, Repeepong Suphanchaimat, Kol Wickramage, Martin McKee, Kevin Pottie
- Millions of men, women, and children who have migrated internationally pay taxes and contribute to local economies but fail to receive the security of universal health coverage
- The right to health, which underpins the commitment to universal health coverage in the sustainable development goals, includes migrant populations
- Some countries are designing inclusive policies to ensure that undocumented migrants have access to health services, while other…
Author/s: Waleed Sweileh, Kolitha Wickramage, Kevin Pottie, Charles Hui, Bayard Roberts, Ansam Sawalha, Saed Zyoud
Building responsive health systems to help communities affected by migration: An International delphi consensus
Author/s: Kevin Pottie, Charles Hui, Prinon Rahman, David Ingleby, Elie Akl, Grant Russell, Li Ling, Kolitha Wickramage, Davide Mosca, Claire Brindis
- Persons affected by migration require health systems that are responsive and adaptable to the needs of both disadvantaged migrants and non-migrant populations.
- The objective of this study is to support health systems for populations affected by migration.
- Materials and Methods: An international Delphi consensus process was used to identify policy approaches to improve health systems for…