This publications portal is a repository of all IOM migration health publications from 2006 to present where IOM was a primary contributor.
Publications include peer-reviewed scientific papers, technical reports, training guides/manuals, policy briefs/discussion papers, factsheets, newsletters, research reviews, conference and poster presentations. These are categorized by topic, author, country/region covered as well as by year, language, and type of publication. The map reflects the countries covered by the publications.
To browse or search: simply use the filter options on the left-hand side. Alternatively, you can enter keyword/s in the search box. Selecting a specific publication will lead to a ‘download’ link or link to the website where the document is housed. Here is the step-by-step guide for your reference.
Learn about vaccination for US-bound refugees at IOM.
This information sheet describes IOM Migration Health Division's work in its programmatic area on migration health assistance for crisis-affected populations.
- IOM health response to emergencies: 2016 Global overview
- Provision of health services in emergencies: 2016 Global overview
- Health, border and mobility management: 2016 Global overview …
This book is dedicated to the numerous staff members who served at the frontlines of IOM's ebola response as well as those in the supportive roles who contributed towards its success.
- IOM responds to a public health emergency of international concern
- On the road to three ebola treatment units
- Surviving ebola treatment units
- Getting fully equipped to treat ebola patients
- On the frontlines at the community care centre and the…