This publications portal is a repository of all IOM migration health publications from 2006 to present where IOM was a primary contributor.
Publications include peer-reviewed scientific papers, technical reports, training guides/manuals, policy briefs/discussion papers, factsheets, newsletters, research reviews, conference and poster presentations. These are categorized by topic, author, country/region covered as well as by year, language, and type of publication. The map reflects the countries covered by the publications.
To browse or search: simply use the filter options on the left-hand side. Alternatively, you can enter keyword/s in the search box. Selecting a specific publication will lead to a ‘download’ link or link to the website where the document is housed. Here is the step-by-step guide for your reference.
Author/s: IOM RO Southern Africa, PHAMESA
TB Migration in Southern Africa - Editorial by Dr. Erick Ventura
Feature stories -
- Score card: TB in Mining in Southern Africa
- TB Migration in Zimbabwe
World TB Day Stories
- John Baho: A Congolese refugees story of despair and triumph over TB
- Peter Kago's story of…
Author/s: IOM RO Southern Africa
A bulletin of news, information and analysis on migration health in Southern Africa.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- IOM project partner wins award at the 2009 investing in the future awards
- Traditional methods of promoting HIV education not having desires effect on migrant workers
- IOM and USAID officially launch Ripfumelo HIV care and prevention programme …