This issue focused on IOMs efforts to support governments in these regions to integrate the health needs of migrants into national and regional plans, policies and strategies, taking into account their human rights, including the right to health.
Featured article: HIV prevention and treatment not accessible to migrant workers in Southern Africa
Inside this issue:
- Tanzania: Border sites who higher HIV prevalence and vulnerability
- Angola: IOM promotes malaria and HIV prevention in the returnee populations of Kuando Kubango and Moxico provinces
- Zambia: New research reveals consumption and the need for money contribute to MCP
- Zimbabwe: Lessons learnt from the cholera outbreak
- Featured story: Promoting inter-country collaboration in disease prevention and control, "Lessons from the cholera outbreak Zimbabwe"; Migrant stories from Sourthern Africa